Any problems getting back to boat w/Dave’s taxi tours? (Saint John)

rholmes27

Hello. I am considering booking a tour with Dave’s Taxi Tours in Saint John, New Brunswick, for 6 adults. I get a little nervous with the possibility of not getting back to the ship by departure time. Has anyone had any experience with this with Dave’s? Thanks so much.

We used Dave's back in 2016 and had a wonderful day.  We took the Hybrid Top Sites of Saint John's and St. Martin tour and arrived back at the ship in plenty of time.  We saw so much more than the folks taking the big bus tours.  Our driver was fantastic at avoiding the bus crowds.  We even had time for a wonderful lunch stop in St. Martin.  All in all, it was a great day. 

5 hours ago, rholmes27 said:

Ashland- would you mind sharing which tour you did & what time? He lists several options, & I don’t know which to choose. Thanks !

We (6 of us from our rollcall) did the 5+ hour tour (Fundy) with a meeting time of just after we docked.... we ate at a diner right next to the sea caves.....we even stopped at a local farm house on the way back for great homemade cookies. We arrived back to the ship with over an hour before boarding...enough time to walk through the market and the tented area at the pier before boarding. Don't worry Dave's company is excellent at providing you a great tour and very aware of the time it takes....their not in the business of having their participants miss the ship.

Edited by Ashland

8 hours ago, rholmes27 said:

Ashland- would you mind sharing which tour you did & what time? He lists several options, & I don’t know which to choose. Thanks !

In Oct I am doing the Hybrid Tour -good reviews  so I joined a group from  roll call from our sailing.