Any Tips/Advice for a First Time NCL Cruiser

Set your expectations low regarding the Three Cheese Ziti. It's availability seems to be limited to the MDR.

We cruise in August, and I am planning to take my own, so that I never have to leave the Haven. I don't know how I will heat it up, but I don't care.

I also have a quick question.  This will be my first time cruising on Norwegian. We normally cruise on another line.  We are on the Bliss on October 13 to Mexican Riviera.  It says 114 days until cruising but when I try to make dining reservations it says not available try again.  I am wondering if I am trying to do something  incorrect, or should I try calling the customer service number to make reservations.  Thanks everyone in advance.

10 hours ago, rwest898 said:

I also have a quick question.  This will be my first time cruising on Norwegian. We normally cruise on another line.  We are on the Bliss on October 13 to Mexican Riviera.  It says 114 days until cruising but when I try to make dining reservations it says not available try again.  I am wondering if I am trying to do something  incorrect, or should I try calling the customer service number to make reservations.  Thanks everyone in advance.

I have heard there are some issues with the online reservation system recently since they are changing over their software. I would try calling.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope persons are still followng this thread.

Can anyone tell me if you have to make resevations before had for the shows, Burn the Floor and Howl at the Moon.

I have been reading nothing but good things on these two shows and am really looking forward to seeing them.

6 hours ago, Bajan Keith said:

Hope persons are still followng this thread.

Can anyone tell me if you have to make resevations before had for the shows, Burn the Floor and Howl at the Moon.

I have been reading nothing but good things on these two shows and am really looking forward to seeing them.

Burn the Floor , yes make reservations 

Howl at the Moon , no reservation taken, fills up fast though. First come, first seated.

• Like 1