How to find trip reports?

16 minutes ago, rickadoo said:

Is there an area on cruise critic that shows all the trip reports? Thanks in advance.

Click on Research on the top menu bar and reviews are at the bottom of the list.

If you mean formal reviews, then the above answer is correct.   If you're talking about the less formal trip reports that you often see in the different cruise line forums, then there is no specific way to locate them.   You just have to browse topic titles - they will often include the word "live" or specify the ship and sailing date.   To me, these are much more useful than formal reviews, as people can ask questions and respectfully (we hope!) disagree with some assessments.    

Edited by Kartgv

4 hours ago, rickadoo said:

Is there an area on cruise critic that shows all the trip reports? Thanks in advance.

No, but if you would li ke to search for one or two ships in particular, on the launch screen for any cruise line is a function that seems to work pretty well (unlike the Search function!) -- "See posts about" Select Ship:

Search.JPG.67ebdfd8188f03d8f632856b5d5301cf.JPG

It looks like this is just a way to start the Search function, but I swear it works better! Then I choose "Sort by/Date" in the top right corner, because who knows how the "relevancy" algorithm could actually work!

Edited by crystalspin