Millennium Thermal Pool

jvalentine

Hi all! I'll be sailing with Celebrity for the first time on the Millennium on July 5th. I was wondering if anyone had a photo of the new (or even before the recent dry dock) of the Millennium's thermal pool? Or if anyone could advise me what to expect as far as the spa goes on that ship. I appreciate the help! 

I LOVE the Millie-Class T-pools! But, OP -- just be aware -- that something about the hot mineral water tends to wreak havoc on bathing suits. I always take an old one, that I don't worry about getting faded. Come to think of it, my Lycra tank suits don't seem to suffer as much as my DH's brightly colored cotton-blend board shorts! 🤔

• Like 1

I was just on the Summit and the pool looked like it had not changed whatsoever...only things I noticed was the moving of the Ladies room to right next to the men's, rather than on the opposite side, and the removal of the clock.

• Like 1

This is my favorite at sea pool!  Warm saltwater with lots of action, and standup pipes at the corners you can stand under and get a nice water pounding on your shoulders and back. And then the best, the steel pipes on the sides form a lounge you can lay on with bubbles coming up.....fantastic. 

On every M-Class we get a SR up forward on deck 8 or 9 so we can zip up to it in the AM. Theres a Spa Cafe right next to it with relatively healthy breakfast and lunch choices. 

Enjoy! 

Den

• Like 1

16 hours ago, wwcruisers said:

I LOVE the Millie-Class T-pools! But, OP -- just be aware -- that something about the hot mineral water tends to wreak havoc on bathing suits. I always take an old one, that I don't worry about getting faded. Come to think of it, my Lycra tank suits don't seem to suffer as much as my DH's brightly colored cotton-blend board shorts! 🤔

Agree about what that water can do to a swimsuit.  Take an old one to use.  Love soaking in that water however.

• Like 2