Dec 7 Breakaway- many kids?

C cruise

do you think there will be many kids on that cruise? Its Western Caribbean... I thought because it was early December, people wouldn't take their kids out of school since they will have Christmas/New Years holiday - but now I am not sure. Its not that I dislike children but last year we cruised a New Years cruise and it was packed with children...and young people .. we couldn't even get seats around the pool. 

There will be kids, but far fewer than if you sailed over thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years. Tons of people will pull their kids for a few extra days before or after one of those holidays, but far fewer will pull them out for a week in between thanksgiving and Christmas. 

• Like 1

I doubt there'll be many children on a cruise that early in Dec.  DH and I did several in that time frame... end of Nov. to mid Dec.  

Many families with youngsters will be busy getting ready for the holidays (I'm sure you know that).  We actually got some really good deals on those cruises. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, C cruise said:

do you think there will be many kids on that cruise? Its Western Caribbean... I thought because it was early December, people wouldn't take their kids out of school since they will have Christmas/New Years holiday - but now I am not sure. Its not that I dislike children but last year we cruised a New Years cruise and it was packed with children...and young people .. we couldn't even get seats around the pool. 

I am an older teen, and back in 2013 when I was on the Breakaway the week before Christmas there were a moderate amount of kids. Not a whole lot, but a decent amount. Hope that helps. 😁

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

I am an older teen, and back in 2013 when I was on the Breakaway the week before Christmas there were a moderate amount of kids. Not a whole lot, but a decent amount. Hope that helps. 😁

thank you - that does help