Carnival Shot Glasses?

ScubaDuck

Hey everyone! Anyone know how possible it is to purchase the shot glasses from the MDR AFTER we get off the boat? My wife is specifically wanting one of the orange ones 🙂 Any help or pointers are appreciated. 

Well either I am lying, or those aren't the ones I am looking for 😮 The specific ones I am looking for are the ones currently in the MDR. I must have assumed all the ships have the same ones at the same time. I guess the answer to my original question so far is "no". 

I think no one suggested you were lying.

My collection contains two types.  The oldest look like a clear chalice atop an inverted colored chalice.

The newer ones are more barrel shaped, with clear glass at the top fading into color at the bottom that gradually deepens.

Again, good luck.

We bought a set of six of them on our past cruise.  I can find a few listings for the current ("barrel") styles of the shot glasses on eBay.  Not sure which color is the "orange" your wife wants, but there are a couple of listings for "gold" and one for a multi-color set including "orange", by the looks of it.

If those don't meet your needs, just keep scanning eBay - something will likely come up eventually.

2 hours ago, ObstructedView2 said:

7ca874ba-4983-45c9-836c-c71e081d6a63-ori

LOVE your graphic above ^

I grind every time I hear 'boat' and 'room'

when what they mean is SHIP and CABIN.

By the way,

anyone have those shot glasses that have twinkly cop-car lights?

Red-White-Blue flashers?

A waiter paraded around the MDR one night, carrying a tray-full of

cop-car lighted shot glasses, ea. of them powered by 3 button batteries.

I was so taken with them I bought three - $5 each, I paid gladly!

That was about 5-6 yrs. ago. One of them is still working!

I gotta get new batteries for them.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 10:04 PM, ScubaDuck said:

Hey everyone! Anyone know how possible it is to purchase the shot glasses from the MDR AFTER we get off the boat? My wife is specifically wanting one of the orange ones 🙂 Any help or pointers are appreciated. 

I wanted three ship models of ships that I had sailed on.  I went to the Roll Call pages of the ships that I needed and ask if someone going on that ship in the near future would be willing to buy it for me.  Within a day, I had all three ship models coming.  I made it clear that if they bought the ship, to let me know what it would cost to ship it and I'd pay for the model, shipping and give them something extra for their time.

It would help to just ask those that are going on the ship that you were on because that particular shot glass might be only available on that ship.

• Like 2