Excursions still messed up for changed June cruises?

Those who have cruises on Empress and Majesty for June 2019 - Do the excursions for your cruise look correct? I'm on Majesty on June 24. Nassau has about half the normal excursions. I don't know if that's because so many are already full because of other ships. Coco Cay has excursions from Key West posted. Then the new day for Key West has TWO excursions.  

They are still working on getting excursions lines up.  Given the old backend system they use it isn't as easy as it should be.  

My August Majesty cruise still has Cuba excursions offered in Key West and the itinerary in the "My Cruises" section doesn't list all stops.

Another few days and it should be fixed I imagine.  

Edited by twangster

2 hours ago, Heather1972 said:

Those who have cruises on Empress and Majesty for June 2019 - Do the excursions for your cruise look correct? I'm on Majesty on June 24. Nassau has about half the normal excursions. I don't know if that's because so many are already full because of other ships. Coco Cay has excursions from Key West posted. Then the new day for Key West has TWO excursions.  

We’re on this sailing too and would like to rent a cabana on CocoCay.  So far, the option hasn’t come up.  I’m also wondering if there’s another ship there that day.  If so, I imagine all cabanas are already reserved.  Ugh.

12 hours ago, Heather1972 said:

I'm seeing the same....Coco Cay day shows KW excursions and then the KW day shows only 2.  Go figure-

Navigator is at CocoCay the same day as Majesty.  RCI was asked about the excursion mess yesterday on FB.  They said the CocoCay excursions should available “by the end of this week”.  But given the Navigator has been scheduled for a while, it’s doubtful any cabanas are open.

Here’s what Royal said on their FB page when someone else asked about the excursions - “Hey, John. We're working on getting Cruise Planner updated for the all the altered sailings. It should be updated within the next week. -Paula”

Some CocoCay "excursions" have opened on Cruise Planner.  We just booked a beach bungalow on Chill Island - $244.  (Need to call to get it)  Cabanas are open for booking online.  At $449 they are a little too expensive for us.  Good luck!