Willdra's Bodacious Carnival Breeze April 27-May 4 Cruise

willdra

Willdra your review was so wonderful and funny.  One of my roommates in college was from New Orleans many years ago.  So, when you said ‘outchea’ I could hear her voice for the rest of the review 😛!  Thank you for all your hard work.

Edited by TravelLots
  • Haha 1

On 6/20/2019 at 12:28 PM, mook1525 said:

How was the seaweed situation at the beach? I heard Costa Maya is suffering from it.

When we first got there, the seaweed was chillin on the shore. Yaya has a guy out there scooping it up. So about an hour or so in, he had most of it out of the way. 😉

3E816263-5FA6-49B7-BDBB-0F5562BEB87F.jpeg

On 6/21/2019 at 12:04 PM, mkcurran said:

I, too, am owned by Amazon at this point. Who needs Walmart when you can order random crap in the middle of the night and have it show up two days later on your doorstep?

My fave is how they low key stalk you, by sneaking an ad in, for stuff that you may or may not have looked at, while you are on other sites. 😱👀 I always feel obligated to buy it since they went thru so much to make sure I didn’t forget about it! 😊

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, llwccc said:

Can we all take up a collection so that you guys can take a third cruise per year? It would be worth it to get to read your hilarious travel logs! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your adventures with us. You have the best attitude and sense of humor.

Yes please and thank you! 😆

21 hours ago, TNcruising02 said:

Haha!  My husband seems to roll his eyes when he sees the daily delivery.

I split my deliveries between my office and home. That way W has no idea how much I get. 😅

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, TravelLots said:

Willdra your review was so wonderful and funny.  One of my roommates in college was from New Orleans many years ago.  So, when you said ‘outchea’ I could hear her voice for the rest of the review 😛!  Thank you for all your hard work.

LOL thanks! 🥰🥰🥰⚜️⚜️⚜️

Debarkation Day

Much to our dismay, repossession day arrived. This is the day when our precious 2373 would be vacated by us, so that another family could enjoy her wonders. This is the meanest day of all. It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. Every time this day comes, it really makes me sad. Le sigh.

Our alarm sounded at 7. We slow rolled up, and got ready to get booted off the ship.The night before, we made sure that we had everything out and ready. I’m glad I double checked too, cuz W packed my shoes in the suitcase. The one that we put outside for the crew to take! When I realized the mistake, I rushed out into the hall, and thank goodness our bags were still there. I don’t even want to think about trying to get off of the ship shoeless! A mess.

Announcements hadn’t started yet when we arose, so we were in good shape. We were pretty much ready by 7:40 which was right when Schwartz called our tag number. We walked up one flight to Deck 3, got in line, then walked off. The whole process took about 7 minutes. It would’ve been less if people would follow directions and keep the walkways clear.

When we got to baggage claim we located our bags quickly. They stack them on a shelf, and there’s no conveyor belt. Those things take forever to find your crap. It seems like the same sad bags keep going around and around. And around. Then finally the universe has mercy on you and releases you and your bags.

W grabbed a porter, and we just walked right to customs, showed our passports, and were out the door. It was too easy to leave our week long vacation home.

Our return shuttle ticket said to look for the 888Taxi, but it was actually a shuttle bus. There was one parked right up front. Kudos to the lady at the transportation information desk, who pointed us in the right direction. We boarded the shuttle, and the driver took off with just W and I. #sad

We turned into the Homewood Suites right at 8:17.  All in all that was as smooth as baby bunny fur.

47776417951_82cd13213a_z.jpg

As we were driving home, we went thru storms of love bugs. Storms y'all. These things are ungodly, unholy, and unacceptable! They are straight from the devil’s back yard. Floridians, please get this under control. Having this abomination stuck to your car like a cheap fur coat, is not my idea of a good time. I may need counseling before our next trip down.

Dassit.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Willdra,

Thank you for another amazing review. Loved all of your pictures, made me feel like I was on a vacay to. You and W are a beautiful couple. May God continue to Bless you both. I just realize that I missed your review of the 
Oasis so now I will have more reading to do so thank you. Looking forward to your next adventure on your next cruise.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, cruisebaby9 said:

Willdra,

Thank you for another amazing review. Loved all of your pictures, made me feel like I was on a vacay to. You and W are a beautiful couple. May God continue to Bless you both. I just realize that I missed your review of the 
Oasis so now I will have more reading to do so thank you. Looking forward to your next adventure on your next cruise.

Thanks so much for the luv! 😍

Thank you for sharing another cruise!  I have enjoyed your reviews for a few years now and I really enjoy the beautiful pictures you get AND you're writing style.  I love the humor you throw in and always a great and entertaining read.  OMG, the love bugs!  We used to go on land vacations to SC every May and those little buggers were EVERYWHERE!  We're scheduled to go on the Magic next year (booked just over a week ago), so I'm going to go back and find the review you did.  I'm thinking that was a Magic review you did that I read a few years ago.  This will be the biggest ship for us, the largest to date has been the Conquest class so I'm already preparing to be a sponge to soak up as much info. as I can on the Dream class. 

Edited by pghsteelerfan
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, fyree39 said:

I prowl through Cruise Critic looking for reviews.  Yours are among the best out there!  Thank you for sharing another wonderful cruise adventure.  I hope your next cruise is coming up soon!

That’s so sweet! Thanks!! 🥰

On 6/25/2019 at 9:01 AM, jc4me said:

Great review!  Please go on another cruise ASAP so we can read your review while waiting for our cruise....Thank you for sharing.

I wish we could cruise monthly! 😍🛳😍

• Like 1

Well Willdra, You Have Done It Again!! Another Great Review! I hated the review had to come to an End. I now have to wait for me and the Fiancée, who will be Husband, when we cruise for our Honeymoon Cruise on the Magic in September. 

• Thanks 1