Labadee Wave Jet Tour - is experience needed?

letscutitout

I am considering the Labadee Wave Jet Tour. The videos look awesome. Have always wanted to do drive one. Nervous though.  I have NO experience driving one. Is it difficult to operate? Do you know if this excursion would be good for me? Thanks for your help

9 minutes ago, letscutitout said:

I am considering the Labadee Wave Jet Tour. The videos look awesome. Have always wanted to do drive one. Nervous though.  I have NO experience driving one. Is it difficult to operate? Do you know if this excursion would be good for me? Thanks for your help

Easy...it will be follow the leader...you certainly won't be on your own.

As mentioned it is intended for all which means no prior experience is necessary.  You will be given instruction will familiarize yourself with it under the group leader's supervision.  Once you have the basics you will then follow the leader for the run of the tour.  

No experience necessary.  They are easy to operate.  

At least on CocoCay, they do ask about experience, so tell them, and they will put you in the back of the pack.  Everyone rides at their own pace.

If it turns out you are faster than those in front of you, they will adjust the order at the stops.  The front of the pack rides pretty much flat out.