Pre order room stuff

I logged onto my Royal account and I don’t see that you can order things to the cabin. Water, chocolate covered strawberries and such. Am I just missing it? I know I need new glasses but I’m not completely blind.

Thanks in advance land Happy Fathers Day

I did google it but it’s odd I can’t view it through my account to be ordered. I found the Evian water for $48.00 for 12 one liter  bottles....no thanks. 

Thanks

Edited by Midwestgal

I had to buy bubbly etc , for embarkation and other milestones for us, through Royal Gifts , $63 AUD for the water pack here ! The Royal Gift orders showed up on a separate invoice whereas the water pack shows up in our cruise planner. Cheers, Buzz.

3 hours ago, Midwestgal said:

Thanks I found it but like I mentioned they only have Evian water for a ridiculous price, unless i missed it.

Yes and no. It's not really overpriced compared to any other items. Typically a 6 pack these bottles at Grocery store is $12-13, $24-26 for 12.  On ship it's $39 for 12. Comparing it's like $4ea for can of soda on board... 

Edited by ONECRUISER

6 hours ago, Midwestgal said:

Thanks, I’ve looked but it’s only Evian water unless I’m just missing and if that’s the case someone smack  me upside my head. 

That link takes you to all the food that you can order, including chocolate covered strawberries. 

10 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Yes and no. It's not really overpriced compared to any other items. Typically a 6 pack these bottles at Grocery store is $12-13, $24-26 for 12.  On ship it's $39 for 12. Comparing it's like $4ea for can of soda on board... 

I get the price and why I just am not looking for avian and such large bottles. Ill bring my own on .

thanks