Haven Question's

Triciapcp33

We are looking at booking a 2 bedroom Haven. 

1. It said only the first 2 guests receive the unlimited beverage package. Would the next 3 get free drinks at the Haven bar and pay outside of that bar? When I looked up the price for buying 2 of our family members the package it says 831.00 per person do you get a discount being in the Haven on purchasing additional packages?

2. If we just upgraded to the haven and my aunt and her husband stayed in their balcony, are they allowed into the Haven area to be with us? 

Thank you for your help!! 

Just now, Triciapcp33 said:

We are looking at booking a 2 bedroom Haven. 

1. It said only the first 2 guests receive the unlimited beverage package. Would the next 3 get free drinks at the Haven bar and pay outside of that bar? When I looked up the price for buying 2 of our family members the package it says 831.00 per person do you get a discount being in the Haven on purchasing additional packages?

2. If we just upgraded to the haven and my aunt and her husband stayed in their balcony, are they allowed into the Haven area to be with us? 

Thank you for your help!! 

1. No, they will be charged for the drinks at the Haven just like any other bar.  There is no discount on drink packages for Haven 3rd and 4th guests.

2. No.  Only if they pay to eat at the restaurant which used to be $25 pp for guests of Haven guests but now it may have gone up to $50 pp.  They will not be permitted in the Haven Courtyard area otherwise.

• Like 1

No one gets free drinks at the Haven bar unless they have the drink package.  Your Aunt and her husband can spend time in your room, but being in other areas of the Haven is not allowed other than the possible allowance of paying to eat in the dining room as mentioned above.  

Opening up the Haven bar and restaurant to non-Haven guests will inevitably reduce to a large degree the access restrictions that were in place up until recently. It is being said that access control will be difficult to enforce, and probably won't be enforced. It has also been said that paid Haven guests aren't able to be readily identified visually. I think you and your family could do pretty much whatever they want, and from what people are saying, no one will do a thing.

But I may be wrong. I'm just going off what other people are saying.

3 hours ago, elwood_98034 said:

Opening up the Haven bar and restaurant to non-Haven guests will inevitably reduce to a large degree the access restrictions that were in place up until recently. It is being said that access control will be difficult to enforce, and probably won't be enforced. It has also been said that paid Haven guests aren't able to be readily identified visually. I think you and your family could do pretty much whatever they want, and from what people are saying, no one will do a thing.

But I may be wrong. I'm just going off what other people are saying.

My experience in the Haven on the Breakaway was that we were "checked" going in and out of the "secured" areas.  We had to walk past the concierge desk on the way in (generally getting acknowledged) and our access cards were usually scanned whenever we went in the Haven Restaurant.  The concierge definitely knew me by name.  

Having said, the door between the Haven on the 15th deck leading to the spa was often ajar, as was the door on the 16th deck leading in/out of the Haven.  I didn't notice anyone who didn't "belong" but my mission is to enjoy my vacation and not worry about who is going in and out of anywhere.

I don't drink so I don't buy the drink package so I have no experience about the Haven bar.  

MD

8 hours ago, Triciapcp33 said:

1. No free drinks at the Haven bar for anyone. Guests 3,4,5 need to buy a drinks package at $99 per day + 20% gratuity. There is no discount for being a Haven guest. 

2. Your Aunt and her husband are allowed to come to your room. They are not allowed to stop in any other Haven facility (bar, courtyard, sundeck). Those are reserved for the exclusive use of Haven guests. Before the latest failed experiment, you were allowed to invite them into the Haven restaurant so long as you paid for their meal (use to be $35 per person, recently was $50).