Which ships have Bamboo Room?

Hi, all!  I'm trying to convince hubby to take a cruise with me, and the opportunity for a Mai Tai at the Bamboo Room might put him over the edge! 

I know about Mariner. I had thought all the ships getting AMPed would have a Bamboo Room, but it looks like they didn't put one on Indy?  Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

I believe only Mariner and Navigator have a Bamboo Room at the present time.

Thanks!  I guess, then, Explorer is expected to get it at next dry dock? Any others planned?

3 minutes ago, EeyoreRN said:

Thanks!  I guess, then, Explorer is expected to get it at next dry dock? Any others planned?

The only ship that Royal has released AMPed plans for upcoming dry docks is Oasis..and it is not slated to get Bamboo Room..so no telling.  Navigator and Mariner are great ships, though!

• Thanks 1

We spent a lot of time in The Bamboo Room last month on Mariner & Navigator.  By far my favorite bar now!  On The Run is my go-to drink there!  Anyone on Navigator soon, go see Eka, she's wonderful!

• Like 2

Only Mariner and Navigator. I am interested to see if they will add it to remaining Voyager class ships, as it doesn't look like they are to Freedom or Oasis class. The thing is, the drinks take semi-skill and knowledge and time to make...so I while I absolutely loved it on the Navigator and spent many nights there on the 9-night, I know they had a hard time keeping bartenders happy there. They just don't want to learn it and do all of the prep that it takes to run a successful, semi-authentic tiki bar. 

• Like 1