Mini fridge - Summit veranda cabin-???

cabinfever11

Wondering if there is a mini fridge or a mini bar that can be emptied  in veranda cabins. The descriptions are confusing  with * in one place and not in another same room description, on Celebrity site. I am use to having one and wondered if it is included  or can be added to room for a charge.First time on Celebrity .

37 minutes ago, Northern Aurora said:

I've not stayed in every cabin category, but I am under the impression that all Celebrity staterooms have a minibar.  If I am wrong, someone will provide the correct information.

You are correct....

All cabins on Celebrity ships have a mini-bar. The contents are not free, unless you are in a high-level suite (Royal and above). You can request that it be emptied if you want to use it as a mini-fridge for your own drinks. Some of them are not very cold, but I've managed to chill a bottle of wine in them...

12 minutes ago, cabinfever11 said:

Thanks for the replies!!!! It should work for my cooling needs-----!

Remember to make sure after you meet your room steward that you request the fridge be emptied of all its contents before you put any of your items in.  We often do this on the first day so there's no issues arising about being charged for sodas/snacks we put in the fridge.