AARP Rewards for Good ending 7-25

3 minutes ago, iloverags2 said:

Anyone else having trouble accessing the AARP site?

Yesterday I had trouble checking out.  It ended up that I wanted to buy 3 $500 cards.  So I did 2 and 1 and had no problem. 

I just tried accessing site and didn't have a problem. 

Bought 3 $500 cards on Fri. Site was a little temperamental but I was also using my phone which I hate. Tried a couple of times after getting message that payment and delivery address needed to be the same. They were and it finally let me past that page and completed the order. They will be her tomorrow

2 minutes ago, 2wheelin said:

Bought 3 $500 cards on Fri. Site was a little temperamental but I was also using my phone which I hate. Tried a couple of times after getting message that payment and delivery address needed to be the same. They were and it finally let me past that page and completed the order. They will be her tomorrow

I bought mine on Friday also, I still can't get a delivery confirmation. I keep checking my UPS app, since I need to get them delivered to the UPS store.  I hope by tomorrow I can see them on the app.  The AARP site never gives me shipping info, just that they have shipped.

12 hours ago, tw67 said:

I bought mine on Friday also, I still can't get a delivery confirmation. I keep checking my UPS app, since I need to get them delivered to the UPS store.  I hope by tomorrow I can see them on the app.  The AARP site never gives me shipping info, just that they have shipped.

I have never gotten any communication from AARP after the order confirmation. In fact on this latest order I carefully read the confirmation and found this “. If your order includes magazines or gift cards you will not receive a shipping confirmation for these items.”

Have not noticed that before and a lot of people have complained about not receiving info so I think this is new.

5 minutes ago, 2wheelin said:

I have never gotten any communication from AARP after the order confirmation. In fact on this latest order I carefully read the confirmation and found this “. If your order includes magazines or gift cards you will not receive a shipping confirmation for these items.”

Have not noticed that before and a lot of people have complained about not receiving info so I think this is new.

I never noticed that either.  Late last night it did show up in my UPS app, so I was able to change it to the UPS store.  I ordered on Friday, and it should be there on Wednesday.  No complaints about how long it takes to get to me!!  I think that is a great turn around.  I still miss the e-cards!!