3 Weeks - Anthem

Exactly 3 weeks from now I will be on the Anthem for my first time! Our shows are booked, iFly for husband is booked, NorthStar for both of us is booked. 

What are your best Anthem tips? Anything we should know? WE love boarding in Bayonne, NJ....it will be our 3rd time out of that port! It's so easy and well done there. 

Here are some of mine:

1) There a platforms on the left and right side of the solarium that hang over the side of the ship, great picture taking spot. 

2) chops grille, never had a bad steak there 

3) solarium bistro for smaller lunch/breakfast lines than windjammer 

4) check out cafe270, great view off back of the ship 

5) cafe promenade for pretty good coffee, if you drink it 

6) iFly and north star I would have recommended, but sounds like your all set there!

enjoy your cruise! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bringbackthewhalers07 said:

Here are some of mine:

1) There a platforms on the left and right side of the solarium that hang over the side of the ship, great picture taking spot. 

6) iFly and north star I would have recommended, but sounds like your all set there!

enjoy your cruise! 

Thank you!!! I love good picture taking spots!! Appreciate your input! 

21 minutes ago, bringbackthewhalers07 said:

Here are some of mine:

enjoy your cruise! 

All this plus download Royal iO to your phone. It's much easier to view the Compass and to book events or add them to your calendar than reading the paper version. We enjoyed breakfast in the MDR on Sea days and late arrival on port days. They also have a nice breakfast buffet set up there if you don't want to order off of the menu and it's a nice relaxed way to start the morning. If you are driving to port the sweet time to arrive is 10:30. It will give you time to park the car and check in without having to be corralled to a waiting area. You should be able to work right on after check in. Check your account daily especially if you have drink packages. They made numerous mistakes on our account. Best time to have them corrected is early morning or late at night. Hopefully they fixed Northstar by now it's been down since late May and on our June 6-15 sailing. You may want to join your Facebook group. Mine had a lot of suggestions and many questions were answered. I set up a separate FB account with just my first name and no other information. Used a generic picture for my avatar as well. My facebook group was more active than the roll call and there were people in both groups. 

Edited by Iamcruzin

34 minutes ago, kmeeker said:

Exactly 3 weeks from now I will be on the Anthem for my first time! Our shows are booked, iFly for husband is booked, NorthStar for both of us is booked. 

Bumper Cars!

Hot dogs at the Sea Plex

Spectra - our shows were cancelled and rescheduled 3 times due to choppy seas. We never saw the show. Book early. 

Take your NorthStar ride and go standby on another

We sail the week before you, as does another poster here. I posted a thread titled Bermuda experience, and got a boat ahemm.. excuse me "Ship" load of suggestions.  Thanks all, and smooth sailing! 🙂

Edited by evelyn51
Correction