Mobility Challenged Smoker

Shifra

I haven't cruised since 2011 so I am excited about my booked cruise on the Summit.  I need detailed information about smoking areas which seems hard to find, but it would really be important to me.  So far I know the areas for smoking are decks 4, 10, 11 and port side only.  Good info but still vague.  I am looking for a bit more specifity as to exactly where ... if I can get food at the oc and bring it out to eat .. and just hang out with my book and a drink. With the right info I can just look it up on the deck plans.  Please point me in the right direction on all decks that allow it and I promise to never mention smoking again!  

The main area you’d probably use is the smoking area on Deck 10 port side of the pool. there are seats/tables just forward of the elevators and the OC for smoking that you can use.

Den

WestLakeGirl..Thanks.  I cannot walk long without sitting down, that's a good day.  I will be on deck nine towards the aft which would make it easier to get to the oc and dr.  I am a "cover all my bases gal".  It is funny that in doing my research I can easily find where not to smoke but the info on where I can always say designated smoking areas.  Not very informative.

Denny01..That is just what I was looking for.  My day is getting better!

For Summit, it's usually deck 4, midship; deck 10 (pool deck), midship; and deck 11 at the Mast Bar.  All on the port side. 

The specific smoking areas can vary ship to ship.  For example, they may need to move deck 4 to the starboard side in certain ports.  They will specify exactly where when you are onboard. 

Edited by bEwAbG