Elite/Elite Plus perks on Equinox post Revolution

chemmo

4 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

HOWEVER There have been a couple of reports lately of the Captains Club celebration party being held on embarkation day.  I don’t think this is the usual procedure, but it has been known to happen........

Possibly not be fleetwide and depending on the itinerary(?). I'll post our experience when we return from our 8 September cruise on the Summit. 

Edited by davekathy

1 minute ago, helen haywood said:

On our last two Equinox sailings, in July and this month, the Captains Club Celebration was held on embarkation day from 5:30 to 7, I think.  The OP was specifically asking about Equinox.  Of course a different CC hostess might change this...

Thanks for the update. We're hoping it's not fleetwide. We still prefer it on a sea day. But...

Getting really excited now, only a couple of weeks to go....I tend to check on what is/what is not offered each time we cruise as things do change.

We do enjoy the breakfast...Tuscan is such a nice venue and much as full breakfasts are enjoyable  you can’t manage indulgence  every day...

I can’t see us managing a Captains Club Celebration first night...5.30 Michael’s for a relaxing drink, 6pm Tuscan for our traditional (good by real world) sailaway dinner....