Elite/Elite Plus perks on Equinox post Revolution

chemmo

Are the routines/perks any different on Equinox post Revolution?

Is there still an evening cocktail hour or is it just drinks on card?

Is there an Elite Breakfast in Tuscan?

Free entry to Persian Gardens one port day?

We are in a suite with a Premium package so not bothered about free drinks but we do enjoy the Captains Club cocktail ambience as a change from Michael’s/Retreat. The Tuscan breakfast offers a light alternative to Luminae too.

6 hours ago, chemmo said:

We are in a suite with a Premium package so not bothered about free drinks but we do enjoy the Captains Club cocktail ambience as a change from Michael’s/Retreat. The Tuscan breakfast offers a light alternative to Luminae too.

Just watch that free Persian Garden perk,  have read complaints that the perk reads while in port not on a Port day. Some have complained that they were denied entry once the ship left port.

Though not directly related to the Original Poster's inquiries with respect to post-revolution Equinox, it may be worth noting here that the loyalty-based benefit {for Elite, Elite +, Zenith Captain's Club members] which provides one time access/cruise to the Persian Gardens while the ship is in port is not offered at the roughly comparable but enhanced SEA Thermal Suites aboard Edge...

Aqua Class guests on all ships continue to have unlimited access to the Persian Gardens or--with respect to Edge--the Thermal Suites...   

Edited by Xport

49 minutes ago, dkjretired said:

Just watch that free Persian Garden perk,  have read complaints that the perk reads while in port not on a Port day. Some have complained that they were denied entry once the ship left port.

That wouldn’t be a problem for us...We are not massive Persian Gardens fans but do enjoy one brief visit on a day we decide to stay on board. We just wondered if we still had general entry. Not a deal breaker if we don’t we just like to board knowing...

11 minutes ago, Xport said:

Though not directly related to the Original Poster's inquiries with respect to post-revolution Equinox, it may be worth noting here that the loyalty-based benefit {for Elite, Elite +, Zenith Captain's Club members] which provides one time access/cruise to the Persian Gardens while the ship is in port is not offered at the roughly comparable but enhanced SEA Thermal Suites aboard Edge...

Aqua Class guests on all ships continue to have unlimited access to the Persian Gardens or--with respect to Edge--the Thermal Suites...   

You know I think it is the comments re Edge that sparked my question...

1 hour ago, chemmo said:

That wouldn’t be a problem for us...We are not massive Persian Gardens fans but do enjoy one brief visit on a day we decide to stay on board. We just wondered if we still had general entry. Not a deal breaker if we don’t we just like to board knowing...

We don't take advantage of the PG perk. On the Infinity the hours are very limited. Port days and only until 1:30 PM. Possibly fleetwide. Like always it will be listed on your Captains Club perk sheet. 

Edited by davekathy

11 hours ago, chemmo said:

We were on last week. There were no changes. I never went to the evening cocktail hour. I did go to the breakfast. I did not use the Persian Gardens (but I should have!)

19 minutes ago, cyntil8ing said:

We were on last week. There were no changes. I never went to the evening cocktail hour. I did go to the breakfast. I did not use the Persian Gardens (but I should have!)

Thanks, that is the response I was hoping for...

3 hours ago, davekathy said:

We don't take advantage of the PG perk. On the Infinity the hours are very limited. Port days and only until 1:30 PM. Possibly fleetwide. Like always it will be listed on your Captains Club perk sheet. 

Thanks, that’s great...We are not big fans of Persian but enjoy a short spell there on S class ships when on a port day where we plan to do nothing!

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, shay1 said:

We have not been on a Celebrity cruise in quite a while, we are Elite. Could someone please explain what the Persian Garden is all about. Also the Tuscan breakfast . Thanks

It's called the Captains Club coffee break. From 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM each morning in the Tuscan Grille. Continental style of breakfast. You can also get cappuccinos, bellinis, bloody marys, and mimosa. No charge. 

Edited by davekathy

3 minutes ago, davekathy said:

It's called the Captains Club coffee break. From 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM each morning in the Tuscan Grille. Continental style of breakfast. You can also get cappuccinos, bellinis, bloody marys, and mimosa. No charge. 

Thank you that sounds wonderful.

10 minutes ago, shay1 said:

Thank you that sounds wonderful.

Enjoy. You will receive a detailed letter in your stateroom outlines all your elite perks/benefits, events, time and places.  Usually only one elite letter but the perks/benefits are for each elite member (X2) in the stateroom. . CC HH is from 5 PM to 7 PM in the Sky Lounge except the evening of embarkation. Unlimited CC HH drinks loaded on your Seapass card (except for the first evening) to enjoy at most of the bars. You can do both if you wish. CC HH drinks are not served in the dining venues.

Edited by davekathy

7 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Enjoy. You will receive a detailed letter in your stateroom outlines all your elite perks/benefits, events, time and places.  Usually only one elite letter but the perks/benefits are for each elite member (X2) in the stateroom. . CC HH is from 5 PM to 7 PM in the Sky Lounge except the evening of embarkation. Unlimited CC HH drinks loaded on your Seapass card (except for the first evening) to enjoy at most of the bars. You can do both if you wish. CC HH drinks are not served in the dining venues.

Does this mean you do not get free drinks on embarkation? We are not heavy drinkers like a glass of wine or cocktail on occasion.

20 minutes ago, shay1 said:

Does this mean you do not get free drinks on embarkation? We are not heavy drinkers like a glass of wine or cocktail on occasion.

No CC HH drinks on embarkation day. You still will get the welcome aboard flute of sparkling wine during embarkation.🥂

Edited by davekathy