Catamaran & Snorkel

USCcruisecrazy

Has anyone ever done the "Jolly Roger Catamaran Coastal Sail, Snorkel, and Lunch" excursion?  We are sailing on the Sky Princess in December and wanted to give it a show.  Thanks in advance for any words you can provide.

This the ship excursion out of Mahogany Bay?

Haven't done it but every time I've been there and seen the cat in port going out or returning, it was jammed with people, looked SRO.  Not my ideal for snorkeling with fins fluttering in my face.  And guides herding you like schools of fish.

On 7/2/2019 at 12:21 PM, USCcruisecrazy said:

Has anyone ever done the "Jolly Roger Catamaran Coastal Sail, Snorkel, and Lunch" excursion?  We are sailing on the Sky Princess in December and wanted to give it a show.  Thanks in advance for any words you can provide.

We did not do it, but we met some people onboard last time to Roatan who did it... they LOVED it, couldn't quit talking about it (adult male and son).  Neither of them had done anything like that before and were amazed at the fishlife.  They enjoyed it so much they decided to do Discover Scuba at Cozumel to see if they both wanted to get certified.  They were both hooked.

If you go on TripAdvisor you will see rave reviews.  The only negatives I have read are regarding bad weather, which is no fault of the excursion.

• Like 1