Cabin choices

Djaesmom

We are trying to plan our next cruise on the Allure of the Seas but we are unsure about what choices to make. Originally we were thinking about cabin 11528 - ultra spacious ocean view and 11531 ocean view. But our TA just suggested three cabins, 7524,7526 and 7528, ocean view for the same price. I can only find one review on the cabins on the 7th deck and I read that there is a workers bench outside the window and workers can look into the cabin at any time. So... we are trying to decide which choice would be best for us. Family of 6' the 'kids' are 20, 17, 15, 15 years old. Thanks :)

49 minutes ago, Djaesmom said:

We are trying to plan our next cruise on the Allure of the Seas but we are unsure about what choices to make. Originally we were thinking about cabin 11528 - ultra spacious ocean view and 11531 ocean view. But our TA just suggested three cabins, 7524,7526 and 7528, ocean view for the same price. I can only find one review on the cabins on the 7th deck and I read that there is a workers bench outside the window and workers can look into the cabin at any time. So... we are trying to decide which choice would be best for us. Family of 6' the 'kids' are 20, 17, 15, 15 years old. Thanks 🙂

You may want to re-post this specific question on the Royal Caribbean forum:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/51-royal-caribbean-international/

The "workers bench" is used for outside maintenance and travels along a rail to all staterooms and is typically only in use when in port to clean the balconies and outside of the windows / doors.  You would be notified in advance of any intended cleaning. 

Edited by leaveitallbehind

56 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Three cabins, three bathrooms, and 2 in each cabin.  I would not want to be in a small inside cabin, 11531,  with my brothers and only 1 bathroom.  Go with deck 7 ocean view.  Allure is awesome.

I don't think any of the OP's discussed stateroom options are intend by them as inside staterooms.  As they indicate 11531 as an OV along with 11528 (which is an OV), I am guessing that 11531 is a typo.    But either way agree with the three on deck 7.