Harmony of the Seas - curtain dividing the stateroom?

6 minutes ago, letscutitout said:

OV?

Ocean View.

I was responding as you answered. 

I dont recall having one on our deck 7 balcony. 

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Ocean View.

I was responding as you answered. 

I dont recall having one on our deck 7 balcony. 

And I know the short bedside curtain in the JS does not actually pull across to divide the room. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

We had one in a balcony cabin on Serenade, and I was hoping for one in a Junior Suite on Harmony. 

I have looked carefully at multiple videos and have not seen one on Harmony in any category below full suites. 

That curtain is not just for changing. It’s great if someone wants to sleep or read while another watches tv. 

6 hours ago, letscutitout said:

I'm not saying that it is a big deal. But it would really be convenient when 4 people are rushing to get ready for dinner

Just want to point out that "a big deal" wasn't meant as a jibe, and I apologize if it sounded that way, as it wasn't my intention.  

I was just pointing out that if it was important / helpful to you, the magnets and a shower curtain (maybe two curtains, to get coverage across the entire width of the room) would be a way to achieve the same thing, and it wouldn't involved packing anything big and bulky, as shower curtains can be extremely thin (and affordable at the dollar store).  

Some people wouldn't really care one way or another, but for other people it would make a big difference.  Some magnets and two shower curtains would be an easy fix that some people wouldn't bother with, and other people would benefit from the addition to their suitcase.  

6 minutes ago, brillohead said:

Just want to point out that "a big deal" wasn't meant as a jibe, and I apologize if it sounded that way, as it wasn't my intention.  

I was just pointing out that if it was important / helpful to you, the magnets and a shower curtain (maybe two curtains, to get coverage across the entire width of the room) would be a way to achieve the same thing, and it wouldn't involved packing anything big and bulky, as shower curtains can be extremely thin (and affordable at the dollar store).  

Some people wouldn't really care one way or another, but for other people it would make a big difference.  Some magnets and two shower curtains would be an easy fix that some people wouldn't bother with, and other people would benefit from the addition to their suitcase.  

You could probably just bring the magnets and ask your stateroom attendant for a couple extra top sheets.