Carnival terminal at Port Everglades

ChellaWill

1 hour ago, ChellaWill said:

What terminal is the Carnival terminal at Port Everglades?  I will be sailing on the Carnival Magic in October, and want to know which terminal.

Is it not noted on your travel summary?  It will definitely appear on the Port Everglades ships schedule one week in advance:  https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/.  I see that this coming week the Carnival Magic is at pier 26.  That doesn't mean it will necessarily be at the same pier in October.  It will also be well marked on large signs at every port entrance on embarkation day.  If you haven't discovered the Port Everglades official website, check out www.porteverglades.net.

1 hour ago, capriccio said:

I see that this coming week the Carnival Magic is at pier 26.  That doesn't mean it will necessarily be at the same pier in October.  

During the summer several of the regular terminals are closed.

Terminal 26 is used for the HAL Pinnacle-class ships when they are in port. So if a weekend day in October one of those ships will likely be there. Thus Carnival Magic probably could be in Terminal 19. Or a remote possibility of Terminal 4 if there are more than four Carnival Corp-owned lines' ships (but only one Princess) in port. 

You can use the (very cumbersome) Query feature on the site linked above to search by ship name and find its scheduled berth(s) 30 days in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me the distance between terminal 26 and terminal 19' Thinking of

doing a b2b changing ships,  using those docks. Someone said you can take

a taxi for $8.00 to be taken to other ships at different  terminals.. Anyone done that?

Thank you for any information you can give me.

45 minutes ago, Belle said:

Can someone tell me the distance between terminal 26 and terminal 19' Thinking of

doing a b2b changing ships,  using those docks. Someone said you can take

a taxi for $8.00 to be taken to other ships at different  terminals.. Anyone done that?

Thank you for any information you can give me.

Right next to each other. Few minutes walk. 

8 hours ago, capriccio said:

See the map at www.porteverglades.net.  They are not contiguous.

Did I say they were contiguous?   19 is right across the street from 26.  They share the Midport parking garage. You would just cross the street, and voila.

1 hour ago, BNBR said:

Did I say they were contiguous?   19 is right across the street from 26.  They share the Midport parking garage. You would just cross the street, and voila.

I don’t believe I implied that you did.  At least I certainly didn’t intend to.  I was just clarifying it for the OP who had not looked at a map and recommend he/she do so!

9 minutes ago, capriccio said:

I don’t believe I implied that you did.  At least I certainly didn’t intend to.  I was just clarifying it for the OP who had not looked at a map and recommend he/she do so!

You quoted and responded to me. I obviously misunderstood. All good! 

But yeah, just walk right across the street. Easy. 

On 7/7/2019 at 2:35 PM, fishywood said:

During the summer several of the regular terminals are closed.

Terminal 26 is used for the HAL Pinnacle-class ships when they are in port. So if a weekend day in October one of those ships will likely be there. Thus Carnival Magic probably could be in Terminal 19. Or a remote possibility of Terminal 4 if there are more than four Carnival Corp-owned lines' ships (but only one Princess) in port. 

You can use the (very cumbersome) Query feature on the site linked above to search by ship name and find its scheduled berth(s) 30 days in advance.

All terminals are open except Terminal 4, due to a parking garage being built.   Carnival is at Terminal 26 for the summer, while construction of the garage is in full swing.