Beverage Package

kali145

We purchased a cruise and received the Explore 4 package for an 11 day cruise on the Koningsdam in August. We also received OBC booking through an on-line big box. We then purchased our daughter a quench beverage package. As I have never had OBC I didn't even think that I should wait and use OBC for her package. I am thinking of canceling her package and booking it using OBC.  So a few questions:

1. Is it possible to see our OBC and make sure it was credited.

2. Can we just buy her beverage package on board and is it cheaper to do so online in advance?

3. Can OBC be used for gratuities?

As far as I can tell, you use your OBC for anything purchased and used on the ship. The daily gratuity ($14.50 USD per person per day) is added on to your cabin account, as are any drinks, and if you have OBC, it will be deducted from that.

If you booked directly with HAL you should be able to see your OBC on the Guest Booking Confirmation that would have been emailed to you.  It is listed under the 'Guest Information' heading on Page 1.  Any further benefits are listed on page 2 under 'Special Services'.

If you booked through a travel agent then you will need to check with the travel agent.

the credit will be listed on your onboard account and will be credited against the daily hotel charge or any other purchases.

Edited by VMax1700

1 hour ago, kali145 said:

2. Can we just buy her beverage package on board and is it cheaper to do so online in advance?

I think all your questions have been answered except this one.

I haven’t seen an advantage to purchasing the Quench package in advance cost wise.