Adventure of the Seas Deck 11 Access

My husband, 14 year old son and I will be staying in Suite 1102 in July 2020.   Our cabin is in the front and I noticed on the deck plans that the Windjammer is at the back of the ship.  It appears we can walk all the way back from our room but I’m wondering if we would have to go through the solarium.  I read it is adult only so obviously my 14 year old will not be able to pass through.  Any suggestions or help will be appreciated.  

3 minutes ago, Jazzykatt said:

Thank you for the response.  He is an only child and very quiet.  He will definitely not be hanging around.  I’m just hoping his brief presence doesn’t upset anyone. 

When we were on Mariner (sister ship to Adventure)  I saw lots of kids come through the solarium without anyone giving them a second look.

Edited by Tree_skier

4 minutes ago, Jazzykatt said:

Thank you for the response.  He is an only child and very quiet.  He will definitely not be hanging around.  I’m just hoping his brief presence doesn’t upset anyone. 

Children are walking through the Solarium all the time.  No problem as long as they are just passing through.

4 minutes ago, Jazzykatt said:

I can't imagine any sane person being bothered by a 14 year old passing through.  The rule is designed to keep young children out of the pool splashing and making a lot of noise.  Most of the people in the Solarium have their eyes closed or buried in a book anyway.

35 minutes ago, Mythbuster said:

I can't imagine any sane person being bothered by a 14 year old passing through.  The rule is designed to keep young children out of the pool splashing and making a lot of noise.  Most of the people in the Solarium have their eyes closed or buried in a book anyway.

In applying this response, first query the overlap of sane people and fellow cruise ship passengers! 😉

In all seriousness, nothing else to add for OP's benefit... should be a non-issue.  Enjoy the cruise!