NCL Spirit Trip Report: Summer Solstice Norway Cruise

luckybecky

FWHat an amazing review. We are going on the spirit in November.i had never thought about a Norway cruise, but now it is on my to do list. For 

those Spirit travelers, I have a question. My wife loves her pizza, and I know Carnival had a pizza spot, does The Spirit have anything like that?

Thanks everyone. I'm glad you enjoyed the review. 

Jcu1210, they don't have a pizza place per se, but they served pizza every day on the buffet. I had a slice one day and it was pretty good. It is also available on the room service menu.

Edited by luckybecky

Hi Becky & Paul

What a great review summed up the cruise to a "T" superb was great meeting up with you guy's only sorry we did not have more time for a chat, who knows our path may cross again one day.

We are busy planning our Japan trip for April 2020 the roll call is slow but we have a lady who has fantastically put together lots of tours all of which look great but at a price Japan is expensive, link to roll call in my signature.

Once again great report and very good read with pictures which are also great.

On health front all happening next week fingers crossed. Be good enjoy your cruises.

Regards

John 

Hi Becky and Paul

Great review of the cruise to Norway. It was great meeting you and the other members from our roll call. Wish we had a get together the last sea day to talk about the cruise and say goodbye to everyone but it would have been difficult. Take care and safe travels in the future.

Myra

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 9:12 AM, snowyboy said:

Hi Becky & Paul

What a great review summed up the cruise to a "T" superb was great meeting up with you guy's only sorry we did not have more time for a chat, who knows our path may cross again one day.

We are busy planning our Japan trip for April 2020 the roll call is slow but we have a lady who has fantastically put together lots of tours all of which look great but at a price Japan is expensive, link to roll call in my signature.

Once again great report and very good read with pictures which are also great.

On health front all happening next week fingers crossed. Be good enjoy your cruises.

Regards

John 

Hi John,

It was great meeting you and Pam on the cruise. I am glad that you made a comment on Becky's trip report. I wanted to thank you again for all you did and your great organizational skills in setting up the spreadsheets. They were very helpful in the planning of this wonderful cruise. I will be keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well with your health issues and wishing you a wonderful cruise to Japan and safe travels in the future.

Myra

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

John, I hope you are feeling well and we send our best wishes for good health. I know you will have an amazing time in Japan.

Myra, what a great idea to have a get together on the last day of the cruise. That would have been great. I'll remember that idea for our next cruise. 

Speaking of our next cruise, our daughter just tonight announced to us that she has purchased a Mediterranean cruise for us next summer. It's her gift to us for her dad's 60th birthday. We will be visiting Italy and Greece on the RC Explorer of the Seas. What an awesome gift! We have an amazing daughter. 😍

Becky

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Becky, I am late and the party is over. I just became aware of your wonderful reporting.  It was great reliving the cruise through your eyes ( pen and camera). Your writing skills are top drawer and so is your camera work.

I have never written any reviews but I do take a lot of pictures and sometimes post them on you tube.

Here is a link to some I have put up a few days ago. 

North cape:

Geiranger:

Flam

I will add more later.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, carib said:

Becky, I am late and the party is over. I just became aware of your wonderful reporting.  It was great reliving the cruise through your eyes ( pen and camera). Your writing skills are top drawer and so is your camera work.

I have never written any reviews but I do take a lot of pictures and sometimes post them on you tube.

Here is a link to some I have put up a few days ago. 

North cape:

Geiranger:

Flam

I will add more later.

David thank you so much for sharing this!!!! You are an exceptional photographer and the videos are amazing. I really have enjoyed watching them and reliving our trip. It was amazing, wasn't it?!

Thanks for your kind words and yes, we had an amazing cruise. I would like to go back in the Fall sometime to see the Northern lights.

I have added the pictures from our day in Haugesund. I think I see you sitting in the long house.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
15 hours ago, let's go cruising said:

I'm reading this thread to get ready for our June 2022 Norway cruise on Carnival. Just got started reading, but I appreciate it already!

Aww thanks! This was one of the best trips we have ever done. I hope you find something useful here. Norway is so beautiful. I hope you have a magnificent trip. 🙂