Premium Plus Beverage Package

Voelfgar

2 hours ago, UFMOM said:

I hope if they do withdraw the package that they honor those already purchased and not just cancel them with a refund. I have it purchased for my NYE cruise on Encore.

Mary Ann

They will always honour a booking like this .

NYE cruise delightful but very busy. I have done my time paying for one night still just another day in the morning. 

• Like 1

Got off the Bliss yesterday. The PPBP is worth every penny.  We were able to have the package without my parents upgrading from the pbp. Every wine by the glass was included including the bottles that they have listed. Peligrino was included as well as Starbucks was included. To the person that stated we should have booked the rooms separately, we booked the rooms mid last year, prior to the package being released. 

• Like 4

I spoke to the beverage manager at different events and told him how much we were enjoying the package and would always buy the upgrade if available.  He said that it would continue.  Plus, it helped them generate business.  When others saw some of our drinks, they ordered the same.  They were told there was an upcharge (cheap, like 5 bucks) and still ordered them.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2019 at 7:33 PM, AMorys322 said:

Got off the Bliss yesterday. The PPBP is worth every penny.  We were able to have the package without my parents upgrading from the pbp. Every wine by the glass was included including the bottles that they have listed. Peligrino was included as well as Starbucks was included. To the person that stated we should have booked the rooms separately, we booked the rooms mid last year, prior to the package being released. 

Question.  Since the Bliss and now the Encore only have a branded Starbucks store on board (no Atrium Cafe that I could find), did the PPBP include all drinks from the Starbucks store or somewhere else that served Starbucks?  If somewhere else, where on the ship?

Also, what bottled water options were there?  That still seems to be a mystery.  You mentioned Peligrino.  Are there others?

Edited by johnrboren

12 hours ago, johnrboren said:

Question.  Since the Bliss and now the Encore only have a branded Starbucks store on board (no Atrium Cafe that I could find), did the PPBP include all drinks from the Starbucks store or somewhere else that served Starbucks?  If somewhere else, where on the ship?

Also, what bottled water options were there?  That still seems to be a mystery.  You mentioned Peligrino.  Are there others?

Also Aqua Panna, it is Pellegrinos still water brand . And NCL's own brand. Called NCL premium. Or something similar. That is also still water. 

The water is available at all bars, all the time, it seems.

23 hours ago, amazin101 said:

So does this mean you get no wine on the regular  package with out upgrading?

My May cruise on the Joy there were about 20 different wines by the glass available on the PBP (regular package).

Edited by aero777