Majesty Of The Seas New Orleans

16 hours ago, BunnyHutt said:

My bestie and I sailed Majesty at the beginning of July - another “not Cuba” cruiser. We had zero issues with getting our Cuba refund... it was on our statement by the end of night 1. 

She’s a lovely ship with amazing staff and we didn’t have a single bad meal in MDR (Windjammer was very mediocre, in my opinion, but I only went for a couple of lunches). Loved the Schooner bar and the piano singer. 

It was a wonderful and wonderfully relaxing cruise. I will say, however, that it’s not a ship I would take my teen and tween boys on as there wasn’t much to keep them entertained. But a chair on the sun deck and a frozen beverage were all we adults needed to enjoy our day. 🙂

Would you please explain the Schooner Bar?  Is it a sing-along to the piano player type piano bar?  Or is it a sit & sip cocktails, and listen to the soft background piano music?  I am really hoping it's the former.

2 minutes ago, MississippiMom said:

Would you please explain the Schooner Bar?  Is it a sing-along to the piano player type piano bar?  Or is it a sit & sip cocktails, and listen to the soft background piano music?  I am really hoping it's the former.

Both, depending on the performer.

• Thanks 1