Breakaway Vibe Beach Club

somechic

Please tell me everything you can about Vibe on Breakaway from where to get passes to your experience.  We are a group of 6 adults that are very interested in this for our upcoming cruise in March.

Thank you!

Trish

First thing is, that if you're not sailing in a suite, or are Platinum Latitudes or above, is to arrive at the port early... If you arrive early (9:00) that should put you in boarding group 1. If you accomplish this, next is to find out exactly where boarding will begin, and hang out in that spot until boarding begins. If you're in a suite or Platinum or above, you'll be allowed to board even before group 1. This is also true for special needs, but your entire group won't be able to join, maybe just a couple of people.

Now, whatever group you're in, walk. Briskly... (A light jog never hurt either...) You will board on deck 7, so you'll need to go down one level, and go to Headliners underneath the glass staircase. Headliners is directly underneath the glass staircase and across from Me Bistro.

There are several photos of Vibe in my Live Review from February. Just Google "breakaway / live / solo"  The first several pages are travel related, so if you want, you can skip ahead to page 7, when I finally make it into the ship...

Good luck in your quest......

On 7/17/2019 at 11:12 AM, somechic said:

Please tell me everything you can about Vibe on Breakaway from where to get passes to your experience.  We are a group of 6 adults that are very interested in this for our upcoming cruise in March.

Thank you!

Trish

Here you go.....  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2019 at 2:29 PM, LrgPizza said:

All 6 people must be present to buy their passes. Even spouses cannot purchase for spouses. Everyone has to be present to get their own.

Extremely important info that is often overlooked