2 night mini cruise Ventura

Stokie33

Have only done one mini cruise and that was to Guernsey but I assume it's the same for the Zebrugge cruises. The formal was on the second night and very nice it was too. There were alot of party groups on board, stags and hens but also significant Birthdays and Anniversaries and every one had made an effort and looked great.

I have been on several two nighters with P&O.  The formal night is sometimes 1st and sometimes 2nd.  Often second night which makes packing and case collection from cabin a bit problematic.  You can put cases out late and it works because many self-disembark with reduced luggage as it is easily feasible and others b2b.  Incidentally if you book cruise parking with CPS it is self-park at the slot directed by staff and keep your keys for two nighters no valet drivers.  Dropping cases and passengers at the terminal on way to car park is easiest.

Regards John

1 hour ago, john watson said:

I have been on several two nighters with P&O.  The formal night is sometimes 1st and sometimes 2nd.  Often second night which makes packing and case collection from cabin a bit problematic.  You can put cases out late and it works because many self-disembark with reduced luggage as it is easily feasible and others b2b.  Incidentally if you book cruise parking with CPS it is self-park at the slot directed by staff and keep your keys for two nighters no valet drivers.  Dropping cases and passengers at the terminal on way to car park is easiest.

Regards John

Thanks for the info on CPS will make sure I drop hubby off. We have 2 of these booked the 1st this Oct I don't mind which night it is, but also have a 2nd on 19th Dec 2020 with my 50th on the 20th so it would be nice if formal night was on my birthday 🎂 

7 hours ago, Cliodhna112 said:

Hi we are thinking of doing this next May as a hen party would you recommend it?? 

Any tips welcome?

Hen parties are often scheduled on these two nighters.  P&O do not seem to like bespoke slogans etc. on clothing or people disrupting things.  This is not what most hen groups do.

Regards John