Bliss Alaska in September heated pools?

mario64

Hi all,

We're sailing to Alaska in early September on Bliss and were wondering if the pools and water slides will be heated and operational. I've searched around and can't seem to find a definitive answer. Any input would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!

mario

11 minutes ago, hallux said:

Quick search gave me this thread - 

and this one - 

I'm sure you could find more for confirmation if you do a search...

You clearly didn't read my original post so let me re-post it for you "can't seem to find a definitive answer". I already saw the two threads you referenced and one says they are heated and the other says they're not. I'm looking for someone with first-hand knowledge of which is true

They are heated to a point. The water is definitely not as warm as the hottubs. At least on Bliss. I will say in the beginning of May there were few I saw in the pools and the slide attendants were wearing jackets while running them. Not sure if Sept is cooler or warmer than May.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, mario64 said:

Hi all,

We're sailing to Alaska in early September on Bliss and were wondering if the pools and water slides will be heated and operational. I've searched around and can't seem to find a definitive answer. Any input would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!

mario

Mario,

The pools, water slides, and the water feature in the Spice H20 are all heated. And, of course, the hot tubs are heated. You'll see people out getting a sun tan. While others will be bundled up. You can check out plush deck blankets from the towel station. And on most afternoons, they serve hot soup out on the pool deck to sip as you read. 

Purpose built for Alaska, the Bliss has heaters built into the ceilings in many areas including the outdoor seating just outside the Garden Cafe.