Dixon’s on Ventura

posford

Can anyone please inform me if Dixon’s Electronics still have a concession on Ventura.  On her again soon and am interested in a Fitbit watch.  Bought an IPad on there last year and with the discount and our Baltic tier 10% it was really good value.  Thanks.

Yes there is still a Dixons on board Ventura. A few weeks ago they were offering to price match anything you found on the high street that they sell and give you 10% of the difference back. Didn't shop there so can't give you the exact details and I don't know if it was something just for that particular cruise. Hope it helps

1 hour ago, smokey01 said:

I have a lot of OBC to use up on my forthcoming cruise.

I presume anything I buy in Dixons will go on my cruise account and therefore use up my OBC?

Yes, but you won't get any loyalty discount using OBC

Found their prices to be very high compared to what you can get elsewhere.  They only price match the likes of Amazon or Jessops.  Was interested in a Canon SRL.  Found it online at £70 less than they were offering but they wouldn't price match.  Waited till I got home and bought it then.

Brought an Apple Ipad on Venturia a few weeks back for about £20 less than on Amazon. Also got a 7.5% P&O loyalty discount. Also got one days free internet access to enable Dixon's rep to upload stuff from my old I pad. Good deal. 😉