Faster to the Fun - Question about getting onboard

BandBWCsmom

We have FTTF booked for our August 31 cruise on the Breeze. Our paperwork states our "arrival appointment" is 12:30 - 1 PM. The ship departs port at 3:30 PM. 

Do we have to follow this appt as we have FTTF? Or do we get to arrive whenever? And, when do they start letting people onboard (keeping in mind we leave port at 3:30)?

I'm not sure when they will let people on board the Breeze, but I know that you do not have to arrive during your appointment time.  There is a separate line for priority passengers.  When I went on the Magic in June with FTTF, they started boarding FTTF passengers at 10:50 am.  I know it varies depending on how quickly they can get the previous passengers off of the ship.

9 hours ago, BandBWCsmom said:

We have FTTF booked for our August 31 cruise on the Breeze. Our paperwork states our "arrival appointment" is 12:30 - 1 PM. The ship departs port at 3:30 PM. 

Do we have to follow this appt as we have FTTF? Or do we get to arrive whenever? And, when do they start letting people onboard (keeping in mind we leave port at 3:30)?

With FTTF, you can ignore that arrival appointment and arrive when you wish.  If you arrive before boarding has begun, you will simply wait in the terminal until FTTF is called.  Boarding will begin when boarding begins.

Arrive whenever you want.

If boarding hasn't started yet you wait in the corrals with everybody else.

Wedding parties, Diamond and platinum get on before you and then you get on before the others waiting.

If boarding has started you just walk right on whenever you decide to get there.

My experience boarding usually starts sometime between 11:30 and 12

• Like 1

I always get FTTF. We actually leave on the 31st as well on the Conquest out of Miami. I always arrive around 1030. Disregard your appointment time since you have FTTF. My last 3 cruises we were on the ship by 1045. They start boarding FTTF right after Diamond and Platinum which is almost simultaneously.

30 minutes ago, tw67 said:

What is the order?  Wedding parties, Diamond/Platinum, then FTTF and Suites?  I never actually paid attention before. 

Boarding is weddings, diamond/platinum, suites, then fttf

13 minutes ago, BandBWCsmom said:

Port Canaveral (Breeze)

When leaving from Canaveral with fttf I usually get to the port by 10:15 to 10:30 am and am typically on the ship right around 11 or a little before.  Awesome process they have there.   

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, patches05 said:

Are the cabins guaranteed to be ready when you board with fttf? What about if we're in a suite?

IF you have fttf and are in a suite your cabin will be ready.  IF you just have a suite it wont.