Bed placement on Oasis of the Seas - Ocean View Balcony

Hi All,

I am going on Oasis of the Seas spring break 2020 and the cabin i chose is 11606 (midship).  I also can save some money and go to the aft 11300.

My main question is I want the bed to be closest to the balcony instead of the couch.

Is there a way to tell if these 2 rooms or any room, what is closest to the balcony?

Does anyone have pictures or feedback on either room?

Thanks!

Jose

To determine the bed placement on regular balcony staterooms:

Look at a deck plan and find cabins that are connecting. The cabin on the left as you enter the cabin will have the bed by the bathroom. The cabin on the right will have the bed by the balcony. This pattern will repeat with every pair of cabins.

3 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Look at a deck plan and find cabins that are connecting. The cabin on the left as you enter the cabin will have the bed by the bathroom. The cabin on the right will have the bed by the balcony. This pattern will repeat with every pair of cabins.

Great, thanks for the quick reply and your knowledge on this matter.  I'm a little confused as to how it repeats itself.  So I have attached an image of the deck 11 aft.  Starting at 11300 can you tell me which rooms on the right and left side have the beds by the balcony?

image.png.0c25b8de32fac4618f6e7e77252ac17a.pngimage.png.0c25b8de32fac4618f6e7e77252ac17a.png

2 minutes ago, josemembreno said:

Great, thanks for the quick reply and your knowledge on this matter.  I'm a little confused as to how it repeats itself.  So I have attached an image of the deck 11 aft.  Starting at 11300 can you tell me which rooms on the right and left side have the beds by the balcony?

11298, 11294, 11302, 11306 have beds near the balcony.

when someone has a moment can you look at the Oasis and tell me if I am looking at it correctly that our bed will be by the bathroom? 7-7274   ocean view balcony.    this is our first Royal Caribbean cruise.

5 minutes ago, dakram said:

when someone has a moment can you look at the Oasis and tell me if I am looking at it correctly that our bed will be by the bathroom? 7-7274   ocean view balcony.    this is our first Royal Caribbean cruise.

bed by the balcony

24 minutes ago, josemembreno said:

i put a red line next to each one on deck 11 (bed by balcony).  This shows how its setup.

You are OK on the port side, but backwards on the starboard side.

1 minute ago, josemembreno said:

Oops, you are right.  Is this correct for the starboard side?

Yes, but you might want to move your red lines to the outside of the ship, because some might think they apply to the Boardwalk balcony stateroom, which are opposite.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jahquis27 said:

I am staying in a Central Park balcony room 11255. Am I correct that the bed will be closer to the closet and restroom and the sofa will be closer to the balcony. 

Correct.

On 7/24/2019 at 2:33 PM, Host Clarea said:

Is this for all RC ships or just Oasis class?

1 hour ago, BigHouseFootball said:

Is this for all RC ships or just Oasis class?

Oasis class and Quantum class, except Quantum class is opposite from Oasis.  In other words, on Quantum class, the bed is near the balcony in the left stateroom of the pair.

5 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Oasis class and Quantum class, except Quantum class is opposite from Oasis.  In other words, on Quantum class, the bed is near the balcony in the left stateroom of the pair.

Haha I’m going to have to screen shot these responses for me to remember! Thank you for the info. 

Im curious now, what about the other class ships? Is the bed placed in the same spot in each cabin? Random? 

12 minutes ago, BigHouseFootball said:

Haha I’m going to have to screen shot these responses for me to remember! Thank you for the info. 

Im curious now, what about the other class ships? Is the bed placed in the same spot in each cabin? Random? 

On Freedom and Voyager class the beds are by the balcony. 

Looking at google images it appears that beds are by the bath on all Vision class ships. 

Radiance class ships appear to have the beds by the balcony 

Nothing is random 

Edited by Ourusualbeach