Carnival ship closet question...

jlynchtx

Hi, I understand most of the carnival ships have a couple hanging areas in the closet. I was wondering if a hanging sweater organizer would fit in one the hanging areas? They are like a hanging shoe organizer, just wider (12x12), I wasn’t sure how wide the hanging areas in the closet were.. We will be on the Vista if that matters. 

like this one...

https://www.amazon.com/MustQ-6-Shelf-Hanging-Closet-Organizer/dp/B07DN87BCZ/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=1PF50K80J0T20&keywords=sweater+organizer+for+closet&qid=1564164253&s=gateway&sprefix=Sweater+orga%2Caps%2C169&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1

thanks! 

15 minutes ago, JennyB1977 said:

Yes, it will fit. However, there are shelves in the closet and drawers/shelves in the desk area. Not sure what type of room you have but I googled "carnival vista closet" and got the following for a cover balcony (scroll to 1:05 for closets).

When we cruised the Vista in January, the shelves in the closet had a latch underneath and could be folded up out of the way. This was in a suite, but I am sure it is the same in the standard closets.

3 minutes ago, Chervil said:

When we cruised the Vista in January, the shelves in the closet had a latch underneath and could be folded up out of the way. This was in a suite, but I am sure it is the same in the standard closets.

Yes it's true of other types of cabins as well. We were in a balcony cabin on Vista last month and the shelf in the half closet could fold up out of the way to allow full hang clothes.

One of the closets has full length hanging space which should accommodate your  sweater organizer with room to spare for other hanging items. The other closets have a combination of fixed and adjustable shelving. I don't remember if they have a bar to hang things from.