Halloween aboard the Harmony

We did Halloween on Harmony in 2016, fab night. Ship decorated , lots of people in costumes, parade , turned one of the bars on Royal Promenade in to a house of horrors. Brilliant.

We have done Halloween a few times with RCI and they have always done parades and parties . I could post pictures of each one but won’t bore you , 😆.

Edited by heatherb1958
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, island lady said:

Oh how cool!  Just realized our Allure out of Barcelona trip next year will go through Halloween date!  🙂 

We are on the same cruise, doing a B2B with the TA. I hope they don't cut out to much as Halloween is on the last night. So many will be packing and standing in line at guest services squaring up their bills or getting there photos, plus the crew will be moving a few tons of suitcases. Last Halloween on Symphony is was party central and also had a awesome haunted house set up. hoping for the best. sea you onboard.

2 hours ago, travlinmadlin said:

Thanks, Heatherb!

Actually wouldn't mind seeing some of those Halloween pics!

😆

If you search on YouTube   “ Halloween on the Liberty of the seas  2013 “ that is the first one we took part in. We are in the parade 😆.

It is a fun evening onboard and we take sweets/candy to hand out to all the kids and crew. The night is what you make of it, there is no compulsion to join in but if you do it is great fun.

15 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

We are on the same cruise, doing a B2B with the TA. I hope they don't cut out to much as Halloween is on the last night. So many will be packing and standing in line at guest services squaring up their bills or getting there photos, plus the crew will be moving a few tons of suitcases. Last Halloween on Symphony is was party central and also had a awesome haunted house set up. hoping for the best. sea you onboard.

Agree...will be a bit dicey having it on last night.  Wonder if they will simply schedule the costume party the night before?  Would make more sense.  I also wonder, since we are in and out of Spain...is it really "Dias de los Muertos" instead?  😉 

We are doing that one and the TA as well.  "Sea" you on board!  Will be fun!  🙂