Help with internet package please

windsurferfirst

I am looking at buying internet for 4 of us prior to boarding. This is the offer on my personaliser:

Multi-Device MedallionNet Voyage Package£11.69 4 devices, per day

Save 50% when you purchase pre-cruise! Enjoy an unlimited internet voyage package for as low as $14.99 per day.

Stay connected like never before with the best Wi-Fi at sea. From email to streaming, enjoy truly premium, unlimited access! Package provides connectivity for up to four devices at a time.

*All Internet usage subject to Princess Cruises' standard policies, which may limit browsing of sites due to network security and bandwidth usage. Applications that use high bandwidth may be blocked and offerings subject to change.

My question is,  does this mean that 4 of us can all get internet on our  phone at the same time? Not sure why I'm second guessing my self with this but I am. 

34 minutes ago, knutsonl said:

Are you all in the same cabin?  I was told that you had to be in the same cabin in order to share. 

It would seem that Princess needs to clarify that, as it is not explained clearly in the Personalizer.

59 minutes ago, knutsonl said:

Are you all in the same cabin?  I was told that you had to be in the same cabin in order to share. 

Yes we are all in the same cabin. If we all have to buy the package then it adds up to 325.92 which is a lot of money. 

2 hours ago, knutsonl said:

For each device you have to register with the cabin number and date of birth of the person who paid for the package.  They won't have a way to know that you're actually located in a different cabin as long as you have the above info.

56 minutes ago, runchadrun said:

For each device you have to register with the cabin number and date of birth of the person who paid for the package.  They won't have a way to know that you're actually located in a different cabin as long as you have the above info.

So I can buy the package and register myself and the other 3 people with on that same package - Great. We are all in a family cabin. Thanks very much.

1 hour ago, windsurferfirst said:

So I can buy the package and register myself and the other 3 people with on that same package - Great. We are all in a family cabin. Thanks very much.

I don't know that you even have to "register" anyone else when purchasing the package.  You yourself could potentially be using the internet on your phone, laptop, and tablet all connected at the same time.  It is simply a matter of who you share the login credentials with.  You can also have four different people logged in and the system doesn't know if that is four physical users or one single user with four devices going.  This is my understanding of it all.

• Like 1

The login credentials will also give you access to Ocean Concierge. That means anyone you login can view your account.

Note: You have to login separately for each Ocean App, so the apps are not affected by who is logged in through Ocean Concierge.

• Like 1