Allure of the Seas - Helipad Access?

Sailing Allure in February 2020.  Sailed Oasis in February 2018.  Sadly, no access to the helipad on Oasis.  Any hope of it on Allure?  I really enjoyed standing at the bow of Freedom at daybreak.

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, LEMJMcC said:

Sailing Allure in February 2020.  Sailed Oasis in February 2018.  Sadly, no access to the helipad on Oasis.  Any hope of it on Allure?  I really enjoyed standing at the bow of Freedom at daybreak.

Thanks.

Same as Oasis. 

There is no general access to the helipad.  We have had access on Oasis / Allure in the past when they had a special champagne event on the helipad. I believe it was a special event for Diamond and higher members. 

38 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Currently it is for sailaway  parties only for suite guests as well as possibly a yoga class held early morning. 

On both our May 5th and June 30th cruises this year (Allure), the sail-away-party for suites and Pinnacles was held in the suite lounge on first sea day. They no  longer did the party on the Helipad, Eastern  (San Juan) and Western (Labadee).

When we did the all access tour in June, It no longer took you on the helipad (like a couple years ago when we did the tour).

When we asked the concierge about the change of venue, she said they started doing the social in the suite lounge in April.

I do not know about the Yoga classes, I did not partake, should of with the mass quantities of food I consumed, but do not know where they were offered.

Safe travels.

Edited by Lionesss
  • Like 1