Water in Classic Drink Package

LeoEdre

2 hours ago, Marelaine said:

It doesn't. But often we are asked if we'd like a bottle of water with our drink. It saves a trip for the server and they know many of us are stashing water in our cabins or going on excursions. 

Celebrity uses Coke products. Dasini is the brand of water on the classic package. There are no sparkling spring waters on the classic. 

Maybe it depends on the ship or where it departs from?  I don't think I've ever had Dasani on a cruise ship (just as well - I think it tastes like dirt).  The last few cruises we've been on they've had Crystal Geyser as the classic water.  

• Like 2

To be honest for us still water is still water and as long as it is not the ship's water we will be happy. Last year we upgraded to the Premium package and it really was not worth it for us, so we will just go with the flow this time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AmberCascades said:

Maybe it depends on the ship or where it departs from?  I don't think I've ever had Dasani on a cruise ship (just as well - I think it tastes like dirt).  The last few cruises we've been on they've had Crystal Geyser as the classic water.  

We did not have Crystal Geyser on the Equinox.  We had some other brand which we did not care for.  

Water is not water for me.   Just compare the water taste from different areas of the country.  

On 7/31/2019 at 8:21 AM, AmberCascades said:

It doesn't say that anywhere.  But personal experience is, sometimes they will let you order a bottle of water with your drink or coffee.  A couple of times they've said no, but for the most part they do it, no problem.  

I do not know the written policy, but my point was this was not me asking for 2 drinks, it was their wait staff asking me if I wanted a water when I ordered another drink...multiple times and at multiple locations...Would they be pushing something not on policy?