Water in Classic Drink Package

LeoEdre

I am a bit confused about bottled water included in classic drink package. They say that "non premium" bottled water is included, but what does it exactly means? As long as it is possible to order sparkling water, it is fine for me. I don't care about specific water brands.

And what if the person who ordered a bottle of water in the dining room with the package pours a glass to another person at the same table? I understand that drink packages cannot be shared, but water is just water, so I don't think it should be a problem, is it?

If you aren’t fussy about t water brands,it won’t matter what you get, right?

it is the assistant waiter’s job to refill water glasses.  Thye can be reprimanded if passengers are seen doing it for themselves, as it is a sign that they are neglecting their job

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, LeoEdre said:

I am a bit confused about bottled water included in classic drink package. They say that "non premium" bottled water is included, but what does it exactly means? As long as it is possible to order sparkling water, it is fine for me. I don't care about specific water brands.

And what if the person who ordered a bottle of water in the dining room with the package pours a glass to another person at the same table? I understand that drink packages cannot be shared, but water is just water, so I don't think it should be a problem, is it?

It is a problem. Sharing is sharing no matter the beverage. Buy the other person a bottle of water then.  

I had the Classic package on our cruise a few weeks ago and NO sparkling water was included, but club soda was (which I don't mind drinking in place of Pelligrino or Perrier). Hubby had the Premium package and when he would order a large bottle of Pelligrino at dinner, the waiter would automatically fill both of our glasses without being asked. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, davekathy said:

It is a problem. Sharing is sharing no matter the beverage. Buy the other person a bottle of water then.  

Agreed.  When I go up to a bar and ask for 2 bottles of water, I hand the bar staff 2 cards.  Sharing of drink packages is prohibited.  For $3, give me a break.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, keesar said:

Agreed.  When I go up to a bar and ask for 2 bottles of water, I hand the bar staff 2 cards.  Sharing of drink packages is prohibited.  For $3, give me a break.  

That's how we've always done it and glad to, no matter where we are getting the water. If Celebrity ever adopts RC BP policy then those cheating Celebrity's  BP policy will really have something to whine about. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Haha 1

At breakfast on Equinox in June,  at the OVC the waiters would take our drink orders and also ask if we were going ashore and needed a bottle of water.  They would bring us both at the same time. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alakegirl said:

If a waiter chooses to do that, fine.  We can’t control others’ behaviors.  But if you, the purchaser of the package should break the rule, you would need to live with the consequences,

How did I break the rules?  He was given 2 cards with Classic Packages and he brought back 2 cokes and 2 waters. 

1 hour ago, hcat said:

The water included in the Classic  in the metal  containers is not worth  ordering ....We'll go with Club Soda...or pay .

Is that on Edge?  On Equinox last month we got your every day ordinary plastic water bottles, but i believe they have since moved to a tetra pac water carton...something like you get coconut water in...

image.png.8ea350d2a468cce6a92e108278baa4e3.pngimage.png.bca88b6c317745e8fcb05b30c8329a90.png

• Like 1

Sorry, you didn’t break any rule, it was the person who said that their table waiter was piring bottled water for all at the table I was replying to.  But wince you didn’t mention that your gave over two cards for two drinks, it wasnt clear from your post what was going on

One thing worth noting...on the Summit in March, anytime we would get water at a bar, etc. the bottle was always warm, never refrigerated.  So we would get it whenever we passed a bar and put in our refrigerator to drink cold later.

7 minutes ago, CardRock said:

Is that on Edge?  On Equinox last month we got your every day ordinary plastic water bottles, but i believe they have since moved to a tetra pac water carton...something like you get coconut water in...

image.png.8ea350d2a468cce6a92e108278baa4e3.pngimage.png.bca88b6c317745e8fcb05b30c8329a90.png

We had the above on our Alaska cruise.  Water tasted fine but try to fit that  container in the round arm holes in the Theater?   No way.   We got used to drinking from them rather quickly...

The water in these containers were much better than the plastic bottles on Equinox.  

Edited by keesar

Spring Water...YAY!

Hope that will  be on all X ships including EDGE.. They do look large, but we will transfer the water to our plastic refillable btls!  Keep the water cool in the ice bucket,  I guess??

5 hours ago, grandgeezer said:

Where does it say that?

It doesn't say that anywhere.  But personal experience is, sometimes they will let you order a bottle of water with your drink or coffee.  A couple of times they've said no, but for the most part they do it, no problem.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, grandgeezer said:

Where does it say that?

It doesn't. But often we are asked if we'd like a bottle of water with our drink. It saves a trip for the server and they know many of us are stashing water in our cabins or going on excursions. 

4 hours ago, hcat said:

Rather than debate the rules...I,d like to.know what style or brand of  bottled water is on each ship for the Classic Package 

Celebrity uses Coke products. Dasini is the brand of water on the classic package. There are no sparkling spring waters on the classic. 

Edited by Marelaine