Questions at Labadee

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

Concierge email addresses are in this document: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

But based on the FAQ on the RCCL website, you can’t reserve more than a week out unless you are Star. Is that not true in anyone’s experience here?

1 hour ago, dpal2208 said:

Hello again all,

I was wondering if there is a way to email the Concierge on the ship to make a reservation for the Suite cabanas for my sailing?

I look forward to your responses.

Bon Voyage

djp

Concierge will email you a short time before cruise and handle.  As I understand the pecking order....star gets first dibs on cabana and location....and then it works down the suite classes based on order of response.

16 hours ago, poompalou said:

the guy said "oh good thing you're buying, there are only 6 left" - which made me chuckle, because I'm pretty sure that I read that there are only 8 total bungalows? 

LOL, yes, there are only eight in the first place!!!  Maybe he was thinking of the cabanas on Coco Cay, which are VERY numerous after all the new construction there?

Anyway, check prices near any holiday (Labor Day, Columbus Day -- Royal loves to have a reason to create a sale!), and DEFINITELY check over Black Friday weekend.... I scored Refreshment Package for $17/day on Black Friday/Cyber Monday last year!  

2 hours ago, brillohead said:

Anyway, check prices near any holiday (Labor Day, Columbus Day -- Royal loves to have a reason to create a sale!), and DEFINITELY check over Black Friday weekend.... I scored Refreshment Package for $17/day on Black Friday/Cyber Monday last year!  

I heard about that! Wish we would've had a cruise booked at that point 🙂

Can you cancel / rebook a beverage package too, just like an excursion? We're definitely not buying right now @ $65/day.