Film crew and cast on board

fizzy1

I think Tyler and Karen meet in the Champagne bar at night.  Lots of depth of focus shots in that scene make it hard to see where you are.   The wonder would be if this scene was shot with available light.  That location would also be a challenge for ambient sound and likely was shot after midnight. 

I love that bar unless it's crowded.

• Thanks 1

Hi, 

I enjoyed the movie and the various scenes filmed aboard the ship. However, seeing the QM2 made me a little depressed. It reinforced how much I miss being aboard the ship. I have many wonderful memories aboard the QM2 and of course, don't know when I will be able to return. I can't wait to sail on the QM2 again (my favorite ship).

Chuck

• Like 2

I nominate The Queen Mary 2 for Best Supporting Actress, although Candace Bergmann will be hard to beat. The style and dialog of the film reminded me a lot of "Lost In Translation". Shooting the film in natural light is just amazing, and in my opinion, really added to the realism of being on the ship. Unfortunately, with our May 21st Crossing just being cancelled, the film was a bit of salt in the wound for us.   

Jack