What can we expect on Adventure of the Seas

cgolf1

We have been on Brilliance of the Seas, loved it in our top 3 ships, and Freedom of the Seas which was also very nice. 

I know now it falls in between the two size wise and I believe it freestyle machines, hoping it has a foosball table. 

9 minutes ago, cgolf1 said:

We have been on Brilliance of the Seas, loved it in our top 3 ships, and Freedom of the Seas which was also very nice. 

I know now it falls in between the two size wise and I believe it freestyle machines, hoping it has a foosball table. 

Just sailed on Adventure this past April. You will find it very similar to the Freedom Class. Slightly smaller but doesn’t feel like a smaller ship most of the time. Adventure is in great shape in my opinion. I am sailing on her again this December. You will no doubt enjoy ! 

• Like 2

We were on in May. Had our Wedding Vows renewed.  The crew is fantastic.  Loved the Promenade.  Pool areas were always jammed though and of course you will have the chair hogs. Solarium especially.  BUT if you get there and find chairs, it is great.  Over all I think you will enjoy the size and what the ship has to offer.  Enjoy!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CapeGal said:

We were on in May. Had our Wedding Vows renewed.  The crew is fantastic.  Loved the Promenade.  Pool areas were always jammed though and of course you will have the chair hogs. Solarium especially.  BUT if you get there and find chairs, it is great.  Over all I think you will enjoy the size and what the ship has to offer.  Enjoy!

Is the solarium area fully glassed in? This is a concept we are still getting used too, but overall like. Disney’s adult pools were all open air which is fine during the day but not as nice at night. 

The layout of Adventure is quite different from Brilliance but very similar to Freedom, with the Royal Promenade and the ice rink being the biggest similarities. We have cruised on Radiance class (which the Brilliance is) and Voyager class (which Adventure is)  several times and we like them both for different reasons. I think you will really enjoy Adventure.

• Like 1

Adventure balcony question.  We will be in cabin 6612 which appears to be the first hump cabin.  Any pros or cons to this balcony?  I know it has the metal but I actually think I will like that.  I've looked several places for pictures and reviews of this particular cabin and haven't found any.  Thanks in advance!

9 minutes ago, pam_1024 said:

Adventure balcony question.  We will be in cabin 6612 which appears to be the first hump cabin.  Any pros or cons to this balcony?  I know it has the metal but I actually think I will like that.  I've looked several places for pictures and reviews of this particular cabin and haven't found any.  Thanks in advance!

View directly aft will be slightly obstructed, but other than that, no issues.