HELP! HOW DO I CANCEL A MOVE UP REQUEST

Jesseslola

I placed 2 offers for our inside cabins.  I got one offer accepted but was placed in a 50% obstructed view IV.  Of course they will not move me to a  non obstructed one.

So I want to cancel the other one that is still pending.  My TA talked to Celebrity and the answer was NO.

Why NOT?  Does anybody know who we should contact in regards to the cancellation.  Help!!

21 hours ago, Jesseslola said:

I placed 2 offers for our inside cabins.  I got one offer accepted but was placed in a 50% obstructed view IV.  Of course they will not move me to a  non obstructed one.

So I want to cancel the other one that is still pending.  My TA talked to Celebrity and the answer was NO.

Why NOT?  Does anybody know who we should contact in regards to the cancellation.  Help!!

Like Jelayne said above, you can cancel the one in Pending status.

The one that is accepted cannot be cancelled. Mentioned in the TLCs.

From my understanding, if ONE of your Move-up offers is accepted, the others are automatically removed and will not be accepted. You won't be assigned two rooms.

From my offer email:

"Only one of your offers will be accepted based on stateroom availability and whether the bid you submitted is the winning bid. "

Edited by spiritkat090909
added snip from email

5 minutes ago, spiritkat090909 said:

From my understanding, if ONE of your Move-up offers is accepted, the others are automatically removed and will not be accepted. You won't be assigned two rooms.

From my offer email:

"Only one of your offers will be accepted based on stateroom availability and whether the bid you submitted is the winning bid. "

I could be wrong but it sounds to me that they have 2 cabins, one where the move up has been accepted with the other cabin still being pending.  They are looking to cancel the request for the cabin still pending so that they do not get another partially obstructed ov.

3 hours ago, akcruz said:

I could be wrong but it sounds to me that they have 2 cabins, one where the move up has been accepted with the other cabin still being pending.  They are looking to cancel the request for the cabin still pending so that they do not get another partially obstructed ov.

That's how I interpret the question. It did say "inside cabins".

Thank you for your responses. Sorry to confuse everybody. Thank you for being helpful.

We have  12 cabins in total.  (Group of 25), all inside. We all requested for a move up. Most got their IV upgrade. 

There are 2 cabins booked for my daughter and me. I was upgraded to deck six. She was, at that time, at deck 12.  So far.

I was so disappointed that I was upgraded to an obstructed IV.  My daughter said that if she will get an obstructed cabin, might as well cancel. So we tried, and Celebrity said No.

A day later, she was upgraded to an IV on Deck 6, unobstructed. We are very happy to be on the same deck.. we kept quiet and celebrated.. lol!,

Thank you all.

• Like 1