MDR Everyday Selections

Luke Dawg

No I don't remember there being an "Everyday" section. The only thing I remember being available every night was the indian vegetarian main, but even then I think it changed slightly from night to night. 

There are some dishes that are offered on multiple nights like the shrimp cocktail but otherwise the menu changes somewhat each night.

1 hour ago, Luke Dawg said:

Hi all, can anyone tell me if the MDR menu has a section called Everyday where the same starters and mains were available each night.  Any photos of the everyday menu would be great.

Thanks

Yes they still have that with options like the flat iron steak, stc

Yes, they are listed in the " From the Grill " section and include a chicken breast, Atlantic salmon, and the flat iron. Here a pork chop is listed but other times I don't see the chop. The appetizers vary night to night except for the ubiquitous shrimp cocktail.

IMG_5394.jpg

3 minutes ago, Luke Dawg said:

thank you, I was hoping to see the spring rolls each night.  

Sadly, they're only one night .  But, if you can figure out what night they're on the menu, the buffet has them- and you can get a bunch with as much of that dipping sauce as you like before you go to dinner.  It's not the same as every night, but a good option

Edited by purplephenom
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, purplephenom said:

Sadly, they're only one night .  But, if you can figure out what night they're on the menu, the buffet has them- and you can get a bunch with as much of that dipping sauce as you like before you go to dinner.  It's not the same as every night, but a good option

can you do this in the hub app?

59 minutes ago, Luke Dawg said:

thank you, I was hoping to see the spring rolls each night.  

i think you are looking at an old menu     Look for the Carnival American Table menu