Charlotte NC Park-N-Fly Hotels

getaway101

Wingate by Wyndam is close by.  There's a Mexican restaurant nearby and several on Josh Birmingham Parkway which is very close but hotel doesn't have dinner.  Hotel has breakfast and reliable shuttle.  There are other hotels on Charlotte Park-N-Fly but IMHO this one is the nicest one that's really close to airport.

Edited by Host Carolyn
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

There is pretty much every brand of hotel near CLT.  I wouldn't want to leave my car at a hotel for 3 weeks but that is just me. There are some "park-n-fly" places around there airport that i would use. (I used to use them when I lived in Houston and the cost was a fraction of what the airport charged. plus they are reasonably secure and pick you up right at your car and drop you off at the terminal and take you right back to your car.)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We live in the area, normally parking at the airport, but have a 6 am departure. So, we are booked pre cruise at the Hampton right next to the airport. 24 hour shuttle service. They apparently have a parking package but we will get dropped off there.

Just down the street is The Parking Spot, with the best long term rates I have seen with shuttle bus service. We parked there last cruise. When I fly on business and company is paying, I always park in the daily deck at $10/ day. Close enough to walk to terminal though I usually ride the shuttle.

We exclusively use the Parking Spot in Charlotte.  We have 3 reservations on the books for trips over the next few months.  

I ise use it for business travel as well.