Earliest luggage drop off

Bedruthen

22 hours ago, Bedruthen said:

Hi there. Does anyone know what the earliest time is that you can drop off luggage and then go park your car? We don’t need a porter if that helps. We are on Britannia on Saturday, thanks

Good luck with the Retreat tickets, we are also sailing on Saturday and really fancy the Retreat. I assume that you have a suite, so you will be there early. We have an early embarkation time, so I hope to catch a couple of the last tickets, seems advisable to have an escape on a cruise in the school holidays. Have a great cruise.

1 hour ago, Chill Pill said:

Good luck with the Retreat tickets, we are also sailing on Saturday and really fancy the Retreat. I assume that you have a suite, so you will be there early. We have an early embarkation time, so I hope to catch a couple of the last tickets, seems advisable to have an escape on a cruise in the school holidays. Have a great cruise.

We do have early embarkation, I just wish I knew the likely cost of the Retreat for the full two weeks. We don’t normally cruise in the school holidays and never on a ship this size, I think we must have been a little drunk when we booked! As you say, trying to minimise the disruption, if not we shall make full use of our cabin facilities.

I can’t remember where I saw it, but I have been looking into the Retreat for a little while. I gathered a figure of something like £250 for one person, £400 for a couple - for a 2 week cruise, if that helps. As you get fresh fruit, light lunches, light teas and smoothies there, it seems not too (!) bad.

1 hour ago, Chill Pill said:

I can’t remember where I saw it, but I have been looking into the Retreat for a little while. I gathered a figure of something like £250 for one person, £400 for a couple - for a 2 week cruise, if that helps. As you get fresh fruit, light lunches, light teas and smoothies there, it seems not too (!) bad.

Just remember the food you get is only the free stuff you get in the buffet, so you paying quite a lot for privacy and butler service, and even more if you tip the butler as well.

Think it’s guaranteed sheltered sun beds, 2 exclusive hot tubs, smoothies and fruit, simple foods similar to continental breakfast, panini etc and a bit of piece and quiet. Now I’ve written that it doesn’t sound quite so brilliant.....