How obstructed is cabin 4167 on Koningsdam?

mexico8

We need an accessible cabin and the only one available  on our ship (Koningsdam) is  cabin 4167 that  is a balcony cabin with obstructed view (there is a lifeboat).   Wondering if we will be able to see anything at all or if the lifeboat blocks everything.   I would like to be able to see some of the port area etc.   Any info appreciated (I can't find any pictures or info on any sites I checked).

Wendy

Edited by mexico8
more info

I think this is 4107.  4167 would be a bit more blocked because the tender is taller than the turtle-shell lifeboat, and a little further back, but I think you could get some views over the tender or behind it.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/koningsdam-986/accessible-balcony-cabin-275234/accessible-balcony-cabin--v12698101/

Edited by catl331

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 12:31 PM, 510picker said:

Send an email to the HAL Access and Compliance department and ask if they have photos of the cabin. If they don’t, they will contact the ship and take some for you. 

HAL_Access_&_Compliance@HollandAmerica.com

Thank you for the replies.   Much appreciated.   I will contact HAL.   (BTW - Hoping that cabin 4107 becomes available because it's  view is not blocked  as much as 4167).