Coffee package on Australian Princess cruises

22 minutes ago, possum52 said:

As others have said, it's most likely the usual Princess currency conversion stuff up. If you intend to buy the coffee package, I would wait to you are on board to purchase it.

Leigh

That is the best plan.

On 8/29/2019 at 6:43 PM, Russell21 said:

I think you'll find that Princess is doing their usual train wreck and are converting the Aussie dollars as if they are US dollars hence the stupid price, Princess are noted for this type of mistake.

Yes, the usual personalizer price stuff-up, that's why I posted the actual price earlier.

As an ex software developer that bug irritates the hellout of me. It should be so simple to fix. However we are the only region that has onboard prices in a local currency, not USD, so I guess we can't complain too much. 

1 hour ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Yes, the usual personalizer price stuff-up, that's why I posted the actual price earlier.

As an ex software developer that bug irritates the hellout of me. It should be so simple to fix. However we are the only region that has onboard prices in a local currency, not USD, so I guess we can't complain too much. 

Yes, at least we have that.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, louand47 said:

Hi all,

Can you take coffee sachets from uk to Australia and New Zealand.

Also does anybody know how much the coffee card is.

Many thanks

Lou.

I think we paid about $36 each for a coffee package when we were on the Golden earlier this year we will be on the majestic soon and I expect the price will be similar. I don't see any problems in taking coffee sachets from the UK to Australia or NZ though I would declare it just in case to be safe. Having done a cruise from Southampton last year I reckon our coffee is much better.