Cruise Planner Set Sail & Save Sale August 20, 2019 – August 26, 2019

MACE

Popped up in my news feed around 4:30 this afternoon on my cell phone while on the train home, have yet to get an email from RCI.

Doesn't help us out for our 8/24/19 cruise but wanted to share this with those sailing from August 29, 2019 – March 15, 2020. It is valid on all ships, except for Spectrum of the Seas.

BEVERAGE: Up to 30% off on select sailings.    Deluxe Beverage Package + VOOM Surf & Stream 1 Device: Discount varies by ship. (Excludes SC + Charter Sailings). •Deluxe Beverage Package: Discount varies by ship. (Excludes SC + Charter Sailings).

Refreshment Package: 30% off onboard prices. Discount varies by ship. (Excludes SC + Charter Sailings)

SHORE EXCURSIONS: Up to 25% off on select sailings. Save up to 25% on select tours on select sailings. Discount varies by ship. (Excludes SC + Charter Sailings)

INTERNET: Up to 60% off on select sailings.

VOOM Surf + Stream Voyage Package 1, 2, 3, 4 Device(s): Discount varies by ship. (Excludes SC + Charter Sailings). VOOM Surf Voyage Package 1, 2, 3, 4 Device(s): Discount varies by ship. (Excludes SC + Charter Sailings).

DINING: Up to 50% off on select sailings. Unlimited Dining Package on 3 Night – 9 Night sailings. Discount varies by ship. (Excludes MJ, SC + Charter Sailings)

ACTIVITIES: Up to 10% off on select sailings. All Access Ship Tour: 10% off. Discount varies by ship. (Excludes SC + Charter Sailings).

GIFTS & GEAR: Up to 20% off on select sailings.

Happy Birthday Decorations: 20% off onboard prices. (Excludes QN, SC, VY + Charter Sailings)

Happy Anniversary Decorations: 20% off onboard prices. (Excludes QN, SC, VY + Charter Sailings)

New! Strawberries with Champagne: 20% off onboard prices. (Excludes QN, SC, VY + Charter Sailings)

New! Red Wine & Cheese: 20% off onboard prices. (Excludes QN, SC, VY + Charter Sailings)

New! White Wine & Cheese: 20% off onboard prices. (Excludes QN, SC, VY + Charter Sailings)

PHOTO PACKAGES: Up to 25% off on select sailings.

Edited by MACE
spacing

Can someone help me w/this.  My last cruise was March 2018.  We got a very fair price for the drink pkg on that cruise.  Bought it about 145 days out.  We're 190+ days out for the next cruise and the 30% off shows $57 pp per day + 15.29% gratuity.  (That's an odd amount.  It use to be 18%.)  Is that about the going rate these days?  I know we can cancel and rebook if the price goes down, but I'm wondering if this is about as good as it's going to get based on more recent drink package pricing.

Thanks,

Cathy

57 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

8812E610-2290-44C7-AECD-9600E8922634.gif.b19ce6cc521123fb69248c1908279091.gif

Another sale

Ah, but to be really sarcastic in your reply, you should have put sale in "quotes",  and in your fastest voice you can muster, stated: " All Sales discounted are on select sailings only!"

Edited by MACE
update

19 minutes ago, shelbylook said:

Can someone help me w/this.  My last cruise was March 2018.  We got a very fair price for the drink pkg on that cruise.  Bought it about 145 days out.  We're 190+ days out for the next cruise and the 30% off shows $57 pp per day + 15.29% gratuity.  (That's an odd amount.  It use to be 18%.)  Is that about the going rate these days?  I know we can cancel and rebook if the price goes down, but I'm wondering if this is about as good as it's going to get based on more recent drink package pricing.

Thanks,

Cathy

Are you looking at the delux plus Voom package?  That would explain the gratuity lower than 18% as they only charge the gratuity on the delux portion and not the Voom portion.

Edited by Ourusualbeach