Soda package question

We are a couple travelling with my sister, who will be solo in her room. My husband wants the soda package but I don't, and neither does my sister. If we buy the soda package for my sister, who because she's a single traveller only has to buy one package, could my husband just use the cup instead of her?  

No you can't share packages which is what you'd technically be doing.  However, one person can purchase the Soda Package without others in the cabin doing so, so your husband can buy his own and no problems.

It's only the Deluxe Beverage Package that requires everyone in the cabin over 21 purchasing it. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, matj2000 said:

Do you really want him to carry that stupid cup everywhere?

You don’t have to carry the cup unless you are only using freestyle soda machine.  Any bar will give you a glass of soda, but not as many choices.

Another reason not to try sharing - if you don’t have the cup you have to show Seapass card. 

4 hours ago, buffkids said:

We are a couple travelling with my sister, who will be solo in her room. My husband wants the soda package but I don't, and neither does my sister. If we buy the soda package for my sister, who because she's a single traveller only has to buy one package, could my husband just use the cup instead of her?  

Why not just buy the soda package for your husband?

Oh my gosh.  You are all right.  I thought this was like the other types of drink packages where everyone in the cabin had to buy the same package!!  Ha!  That sure would have been a lot of complication :) Thank you